Our Facebook Fanspage

Latest Showering Video From Big Brother Africa The Chase

Posted by: | Mon, 22 Feb 2016 11:39:09 GMT | View Comments

Big Brother Africa Shower Hour Pictures [The Chase] | BIG BROTHER

Big brother africa housemate, pokello nare’s alleged sex tape leaks (viewer discretion), Big brother africa the chase zimbabwean housemate pokello nare seems have had however, since she went into the bba season 8 house, the video including pictures resurfaced and has gone viral with some viewers now calling for her eviction from the.

New video: ikworikwo by flavour, 2nite enter10ment presents the highly anticipated video by flavour, for “ikwokrikwo”. the sensational video which was shot in south africa sees big brother africa: the chase winner, dillish matthews, as flavour’s leading lady. directed by the.

Bba winner dillish: i want to first get a house for my siblings and i, “i made it very clear to housemates that i’m an honest person and i won’t lie, i won’t come to the house and see a bunch of handsome men with six packs and when i’m showering the winner of the big brother africa chase reality show, however.

Related Headline News and Top Stories

Malawi’s Natasha survives eviction again: Angola out of BBA $300K ‘The Chase’

Big Brother Africa Shower Hour Pictures [The Chase] | BIG BROTHER
Posted by | Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 17:20:52 GMT | View Comments

Malawi’s natasha survives eviction again: angola out of bba $300k ‘the chase’ - Malawi’s ‘naughty’ big brother africa representative natasha tonthola who was up for eviction was on sunday saved by africa as two angolans got the boot for big brother africa 8 dubbed the chase behind the scenes video of show guests and evicted.

Visit source Malawi’s Natasha survives eviction again: Angola out of BBA $300K ‘The Chase’

Big Brother Africa Shower Hour Pictures [The Chase] | BIG BROTHER
Posted by | Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 17:00:00 GMT | View Comments

Big brother africa housemate, pokello nare’s alleged sex tape leaks (viewer discretion) - Big brother africa the chase zimbabwean housemate pokello nare seems have had however, since she went into the bba season 8 house, the video including pictures resurfaced and has gone viral with some viewers now calling for her eviction from the.

Visit source Big Brother Africa housemate, Pokello Nare’s alleged sex tape leaks (Viewer Discretion)

New Video: Ikworikwo By Flavour

Big Brother Africa Shower Hour Pictures [The Chase] | BIG BROTHER
Posted by | Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 16:00:00 GMT | View Comments

New video: ikworikwo by flavour - 2nite enter10ment presents the highly anticipated video by flavour, for “ikwokrikwo”. the sensational video which was shot in south africa sees big brother africa: the chase winner, dillish matthews, as flavour’s leading lady. directed by the.

Visit source New Video: Ikworikwo By Flavour

BBA winner Dillish: I want to first get a house for my siblings and I

Big Brother Africa Shower Hour Pictures [The Chase] | BIG BROTHER
Posted by | Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 08:55:36 GMT | View Comments

Bba winner dillish: i want to first get a house for my siblings and i - “i made it very clear to housemates that i’m an honest person and i won’t lie, i won’t come to the house and see a bunch of handsome men with six packs and when i’m showering the winner of the big brother africa chase reality show, however.

Visit source BBA winner Dillish: I want to first get a house for my siblings and I

Big Brother Africa Shower Hour Pictures [The Chase] | BIG BROTHER
Posted by | Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 17:29:00 GMT | View Comments

I want to first get a house for my siblings and i – bba winner dillish discloses - “i made it very clear to housemates that i’m an honest person and i won’t lie, i won’t come to the house and see a bunch of handsome men with six packs and when i’m showering the winner of the big brother africa chase reality show, however.

Visit source I want to first get a house for my siblings and I – BBA winner Dillish discloses

BBA Aftermath: I’m sorry for embarrassing Nigerians – Beverly

Big Brother Africa Shower Hour Pictures [The Chase] | BIG BROTHER
Posted by | Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 12:25:12 GMT | View Comments

Bba aftermath: i’m sorry for embarrassing nigerians – beverly - So, i should not be judged by what people saw during the show since i didn’t intentionally bring out my video for all to see. .big now, i contested for big brother africa-the chase and also finished in the third position. but i am not the chase..

Visit source BBA Aftermath: I’m sorry for embarrassing Nigerians – Beverly

South Africa’s Southern styling

Big Brother Africa Shower Hour Pictures [The Chase] | BIG BROTHER
Posted by | Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 09:15:20 GMT | View Comments

South africa’s southern styling - Another international production giant flourishing in south africa is the regional business of endemol shine, the international group behind the big brother and masterchef one reason local producers chase after international work is the declining.

Visit source South Africa’s Southern styling

Recomended News to Read

Businessman says Helped ex-Virginia Governor, Wife as Part of ‘Business Relationship’

USDAILY – The businessman at the heart of a corruption trial involving former Virginia Governor Robert McDonnell and his wife, Maureen, testified on Wednesday he helped them out with gifts and loans strictly for the benefit of his dietary supplement company. “This was a business relationship,” Jonnie Williams, a key prosecution witness told a packed federal […]

Continue Reading

The Fashion was Scorching at 2013 BET Awards!

The Fashion was Scorching at 2013 BET Awards!

The fashion was scorching at the 2013 BET Awards! Celebs turned it OUT for the red carpet and show, serving us with plenty of tre-chic looks! Faboosh! Ch-ch-check out the best dressed stars of the night!

Continue Reading