Our Facebook Fanspage

Bobby Labonte 2014 Rumors

Posted by: | Mon, 17 Nov 2014 07:59:22 GMT | View Comments

Week Bobby Ago Shmurda

2014 talladega ii q&a: nascar sprint cup - terry labonte, I’m going to the garage and bobby terry labonte continued -- so that was a big deal for them to come up to you? "oh yeah. it was a bigger deal for me than it was them, but i never will forget it. that was pretty cool." any idea where the rumor.

Nascar: silly season isn’t over with yet, Yes, we are aware of what 90 percent of the 2014 nascar sprint cup series field is going to look like, but how about the other 10 percent? there are still a few announcements that we are waiting on and there are question marks regarding the futures of some.

Labonte would consider truck series ride, Bobby labonte is one of only two drivers to sunday's event at phoenix international raceway marks labonte's final race in the no. 47 car of jtg daugherty racing, which will put 2014 driver aj allmendinger behind the wheel for next weekend's finale.

Related Headline News and Top Stories

Labonte Out With Broken Ribs – Allmendinger In #47 Permanently?

Lady Gaga Addresses Wedding Rumors On Twitter
Posted by | Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 11:45:00 GMT | View Comments

Labonte out with broken ribs – allmendinger in #47 permanently? - Bobby labonte at kentucky where labonte’s streak of 704 races ended – the third longest streak in nascar history. rumors circulated during this silly season that the jtg daugherty team might be making changes heading into 2014 and that one of.

Visit source Labonte Out With Broken Ribs – Allmendinger In #47 Permanently?

2014 Talladega II Q&A: NASCAR Sprint Cup - Terry Labonte

Lady Gaga Addresses Wedding Rumors On Twitter
Posted by | Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 13:45:00 GMT | View Comments

2014 talladega ii q&a: nascar sprint cup - terry labonte - I’m going to the garage and bobby terry labonte continued -- so that was a big deal for them to come up to you? "oh yeah. it was a bigger deal for me than it was them, but i never will forget it. that was pretty cool." any idea where the rumor.

Visit source 2014 Talladega II Q&A: NASCAR Sprint Cup - Terry Labonte

NASCAR: Silly Season Isn’t Over With Yet

Lady Gaga Addresses Wedding Rumors On Twitter
Posted by | Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 19:54:00 GMT | View Comments

Nascar: silly season isn’t over with yet - Yes, we are aware of what 90 percent of the 2014 nascar sprint cup series field is going to look like, but how about the other 10 percent? there are still a few announcements that we are waiting on and there are question marks regarding the futures of some.

Visit source NASCAR: Silly Season Isn’t Over With Yet

Labonte would consider Truck Series ride

interstate batteries naccar
Posted by | Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 19:57:00 GMT | View Comments

Labonte would consider truck series ride - Bobby labonte is one of only two drivers to sunday's event at phoenix international raceway marks labonte's final race in the no. 47 car of jtg daugherty racing, which will put 2014 driver aj allmendinger behind the wheel for next weekend's finale.

Visit source Labonte would consider Truck Series ride

Rumors can ruin racing relationships

interstate batteries naccar
Posted by | Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 08:11:00 GMT | View Comments

Rumors can ruin racing relationships - When bobby labonte arrived at the new hampshire international sometime between thursday and friday morning, nascar's corner of the internet had become alive with rumors that labonte was out at joe gibbs racing after 11 seasons and 21 wins..

Visit source Rumors can ruin racing relationships

Grading the Sprint Cup Series' Confirmed 2014 Driver Changes

interstate batteries naccar
Posted by | Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 01:00:00 GMT | View Comments

Grading the sprint cup series' confirmed 2014 driver changes - Some of the moves come as no major surprise, as rumors began to full-time sprint cup series duties in 2014, driving the no. 47 car for jtg-daugherty. he has already driven this car in a handful of races in 2013 in relief of bobby labonte..

Visit source Grading the Sprint Cup Series' Confirmed 2014 Driver Changes

Jack Roush wishes Edwards’ move to another NASCAR team wouldn’t happen. Edwards’ move could mean a switch from Ford to Toyota

interstate batteries naccar
Posted by | Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 09:51:00 GMT | View Comments

Jack roush wishes edwards’ move to another nascar team wouldn’t happen. edwards’ move could mean a switch from ford to toyota - Rumors have already been circulating for a few weeks about jgr has won nascar’s top championship three times with bobby labonte (2000), and with tony stewart (2002, 2005)..

Visit source Jack Roush wishes Edwards’ move to another NASCAR team wouldn’t happen. Edwards’ move could mean a switch from Ford to Toyota

Recomended News to Read

Firefighters Keep Yosemite Blaze Far from Sequoias

Firefighters Keep Yosemite Blaze Far from Sequoias

USDAILY – A wildfire in Yosemite National Park made a new run that firefighters quickly stopped, and containment lines have kept it from threatening some treasured trees that are among the largest and oldest living things on earth. The blaze made a run of about a half-mile in the Crane Creek area Wednesday, park officials said […]

Continue Reading

Europe Shares Mixed After PMI Data

Europe Shares Mixed After PMI Data

The FTSEurofirst 300 Index was higher as euro zone unemployment data for May came in better than expected at 12.1 percent, despite the figure hitting a record high. Previous unemployment data was also revised downwards. Inflation data for the seventeen countries that share the single currency rose slightly to 1.6 percent for June, above May’s […]

Continue Reading

Follow us
You might also likeclose